Barbecued Salmon with baked sweet potatoes and garlic butter
Fresh salmon fillets – caught or bought but rinsed
Large sweet potatoes – cleaned and pierced
- Light the barbeque.
- Wrap each sweet potato individually in tin foil and put into the hot barbeque.
- Rub sea salt onto and into the salmon fillets. Leave to air dry for 5 minutes while sweet potatoes bake.
- Place the salmon fillets on a sheet of tin foil and put into the barbeque. Leave to cook for 8-10 minutes depending on the thickness of the fillets
- Crush two cloves of garlic and blend with half a pound of butter – add more crushed garlic if desired.
- Serve the cooked salmon fillet with a baked sweet potato and garlic butter. Season to suit your taste buds.